As an international student or staff at University College Copenhagen, you are invited to attend Danish classes on campus.
Course start and period:
Beginner / Module 1 classes: Week 8-20
The module consists of 36 lessons spread over a period of 12 week (3 lessons per week)
University College Copenhagen, Campus Carlsberg
- Classroom instruction – once a week on campus
- Classes are combined with 24-7 access to IA Sprog’s online learning platform (blended learning)
The course fee is 900 DKK.
You will receive information about payment in the end of January.
Advantages of this opportunity:
- CPR number not required
- No deposit
- No voucher system
- Breaks possible between modules
- No time limit restriction
You can register in the following ways:
- Via the registration link below or
- Meet us on campus in January (limited hours)
Registration deadline: January 26, 2019
Registration is not binding before payment has been made.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and will depend on space available. For each course, a minimum number of participants is required. IA Sprog reserves the right to cancel a course, if this minimum is not reached.
Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com
Hope you will have fun building your Danish language skills, learn about Danish culture and prepare yourself for the Danish labour market.
Kind regards IA Sprog at University College Copenhagen