As an international student or staff at University College Copenhagen, you are invited to attend Danish classes on campus.
Course start and period:
Beginner / Module 1 classes: Week 8-20
The module consists of 36 lessons spread over a period of 12 week (3 lessons per week)
University College Copenhagen, Campus Carlsberg (W3)
- Classroom instruction – once a week on campus
- Classes are combined with 24-7 access to IA Sprog’s online learning platform (blended learning)
The course fee is 900 DKK.
You will receive information about the payment procedure in February, 2019 .
Advantages of this opportunity:
- CPR number not required
- No deposit
- No voucher system
- Breaks possible between modules
- No time limit restriction
You can register in the following ways:
- Via the registration link below or
- Meet us on campus during the welcome weeks (week 4,5,7)
Teacher education: February 1st
Health education: February 8th
Social education: February 16th
Registration is not binding before payment has been made.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and will depend on space available. For each course, a minimum number of participants is required. IA Sprog reserves the right to cancel a course, if this minimum is not reached.
Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you will have fun learning Danish language and gain insight to Danish culture.
Kind regards IA Sprog at University College Copenhagen