Course regarding the Danish healthcare system, Danish healthcare vocabulary, the medical OSCE exam, written exam and and general communication in the healthcare system.
Lessons: 40 lessons
Teacher: Jørgen Kvist Kristensen dr.med. (MD, DMSc Medicine)
1. The Danish Healthcare System
4. The musculoskeletal system – pathology. Surgery.
5. Blood. Infectious diseases.
6. Heart. Lungs.
8. Kidney-urinary tract.
9. Gynecology. Obstetrics.
10. The brain and nervous system.
12. The skin. Endocrinology. Oncology.
13. Eyes. Ears, nose, throat.
14. Patients’ rights.
15. Equality and autopsy. Complaint and replacement.
16. Medical Training. Authorization Act. The medical function.
17. Communication. Journal – legal basis.
18. Journal – Patient history, objectively.
19. Write a journal. OSCE assignments
20. Communication by phone. Written exam assignments
Who can sign up for this course?Medical doctors, nurses and other professionals in the healthcare system.
ExamsThis course prepares you to take the OSCE exam.
LocationIA Sprog, Hejrevej 26
Duration: Intro/Advanced40 lessons spread over 7 weeks
Starting date:14th January 2019.
Weekday and time:Monday: 2 - 5 pm
Wednesday: 2 - 4 pm