FVU-Reading is for those who speak quite a bit of Danish, but want to get better at writing and reading the language.
The course will help you to read and write texts that you may need, for example at work.
Enjoy! We work in a dedicated way with reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar and spelling, and our students become quite adept.
About course content
FVU-Reading is divided into 4 levels. Each level typically lasts 8-10 weeks with lessons twice a week.
Level 1: We start from the ground up with reading and writing simple, relevant texts. And we go over spelling rules and grammar.
Level 2: We continue working on the reading and writing of slightly more complex texts, more grammar, such as word endings and silent letters.
Level 3: On this level you will read and write various types of more complex texts, and we refine the grammar.
Level 4: Here we work on a more advanced level, which is particularly suitable for those who wish to prepare for further education, or who is already studying and feel they need help for more targeted reading and writing.
About your learning
- You will improve your Danish reading and writing.
- You will improve your spelling and learn how words are constructed.
- You work with texts from your job and your everyday life such as news articles, manuals and graphs.
- You will learn how to use various reading and writing strategies.
- You work with writing tasks from your job and your everyday life, like emails, meeting minutes, letters and postings on social media.
Benefits of studying with us
• You get access to our digital learning platform mit.iasprog.dk.
• You will get free access to the online dictionary ordbogen.com.
• You have access to the Office package for the duration of your course. And you can install it for free on 5 devices, including pc, mac, tablet and smartphone.
• You will be taught by our experienced and well-trained educators with great dedication!
Who can participate? You can participate in this course, if you already know some Danish. Sign up today. You will automatically be invited to a screening, where we will together find out which class suits your needs.
PLEASE NOTE: If you know no Danish in advance, do not sign up for FVU. Instead, we refer you to our Danish for beginners and intermediate students offered at reasonable prices.
Where do the lessons take place?Hejrevej 26, 3. floor, left
2400 Copenhagen NV
Duration8-10 weeks for each level
4 levels in all
Final examFVU Reading levels 1, 2, 3 and 4
How often are exams held?4 times a year
Next class startupWe enroll new students continuously. Sign up, and we will find a place for you.
Class hoursChoose between:
9:00 - 12:00, 13:00 - 16:00, 17:00 - 20:00
9:00 - 12:30