We are happy to welcome our students and teachers back on Hejrevej Tuesday 2nd of June. Finally we can return to our classrooms and fill our school with the sound of human voices, laughter and learning. We have missed that so!
When you arrive at IA Sprog on June 2nd, there are a few things we must kindly draw to your attention. We still need to protect our selves and each other against corona infection, as we will be getting a bit closer again.
IA Sprog will ensure that the reopening takes place in a safe and secure way in terms of health and prevention
We have followed the recommendations of the government throughout the whole corona-closure. And we will of course continue to do so during the reopening. This means the following for your safety:
- Classrooms will be cleaned between each class.
- There will be hand sanitizer/ rubbing alcohol available to students and employees.
- Points of contact such as door handles and keyboards will be disinfected several times a day by our cleaning staff.
- We will make it easy for you to keep one meter of distance to people around you by ensuring that tables are places correctly and with plenty of space between them in our classrooms.
In return we expect you to take good care of yourself and those around you
It is our job to do everything we can to ensure your safety. At the same time, you have an important responsibility too. We expect you to:
- Wash your hands when you arrive at IA Sprog.
- Cough in your sleeve – not in the classroom space.
- Keep a distance to your teacher and co-students.
- Use hand sanitizer/ rubbing alcohol, if you are unable to wash your hands.
- Adhere to the distance markers on the floor.
- Stay as much as possible in the classroom and as little as possible in the common areas.
- Stay home, if you feel sick, or if you live with people, who have covid-19.
We reopen our classroom activities, but we do not open our café just yet, so it might be a good idea to bring food and drink from home. We do however have a dispenser with cold water in our canteen area.
Let’s help each other prevent infection, so we can ensure safe surroundings when our school finally opens again.
We are looking forward to seeing you!