As an international student or staff member at CBS, you are invited to attend Danish language classes on CBS campus. The classes are for beginners as well as at intermediate and advanced levels.
Course start and period:
- Beginners/module 1: week 38 – 50
- Module 2, 3 & 4: week 38 – 50
- Module 5: week 36 – 49
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
17:10 – 19:40
- Classroom instruction – once a week on campus
- Classes are combined with e-learning and 24-7 access to IA Sprog´s online learning platform (blended learning)
- ”Open study workshops” – 2 afternoons per week on campus
1.350 DKK per module (12 weeks)
You will receive information about payment in the start of August.
Advantages of this opportunity:
- CPR number not required
- No deposit
- No voucher system
- Breaks possible between modules
- No time limit restriction
You can register in the following ways:
- Via the registration link below
- If you are new at CBS: meet us at CBS’s ”International Welcome Event”, Sunday August 26, 2018 in Porcelænshaven.
- Meet us in our CBS office, D.1.Ø.025 in Dalgas Have 15 in week 33-37 (limited hours)
- Module 2-5: August 14, 2018
- Module 1: September 7, 2018
Registration is not binding before payment has been made.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and will depend on space available. For each course, a minimum number of participants is required. IA Sprog reserves the right to cancel a course, if this minimum is not reached.
Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com
Hope you will have fun building your Danish language skills and preparing yourself for the Danish labour market.
Kind regards IA Sprog at CBS