Information and registration for international AAU CPH students & staff
As an international student or staff member at AAU CPH, you are invited to attend free Danish language classes on AAU CPH campus. The classes are for beginners as well as at intermediate and advanced levels.
The classes are being offered by IA Sprog and:
- Meet the legal standards of the Danish Educational Programme (no ECTS credits though).
- Are free of charge to international students and staff – including educational material.
- Meet once a week for four lessons over the course of a semester.
- Combine the positive aspects of classroom interaction with convenient online self-studies and open study workshop once a week on AAU CPH campus.
The courses are divided into three levels: beginner (Module 1), intermediate (Module 2 & 3) and advanced (Module 4 & 5). Module 5 corresponds to level B2 (EFR) and is completed with a state controlled exam, PD3 (“Prøve i Dansk 3”).
1 module per semester.
Classroom instruction and interaction once a week at the AAU CPH campus combined with open workshops and online self-studies. You will get access 24-7 to Denmark’s greatest online learning platform.
On AAU CPH campus, A.C. Meyers Vænge 15, 2450 København SV.
- Your CPR number is a prerequisite, as the programme is financed by the Danish municipalities.
- You may not register for free Danish lessons with another provider while you are registered at IA Sprog.
- New students after July 1, 2017, must make a deposit of DKK 1,250, in accordance to the newly approved law, The Act on Danish for Adult Foreigners. The deposit can be refunded after each passed module test, or if you want to make a pause or stop.
Beginners Module 1: February 20, 2018
Intermediate and advanced levels:
Module 2 & 3: Start week 6
Module 4 & 5: Start week 2
- Beginners: Tuesday (16:30-19:45)
- Intermediate: Tuesday (16:30-19:45)
- Advanced: Tuesday (16:30-19:45)
- Open Study café: Wednesday (14.00-17.00)
- Beginners: February 9, 2018
- Intermediate/advanced: January 23, 2018
You can register in the following ways:
- Via the registration link below
- Meet us in the canteen area at AAU CPH, A.C. Meyers Vænge 15:
- Tuesday, January 23 & 30, 2018, 12:30-14:00
- Tuesday, February 6, 13 & 14, 2018, 12:30-14:00
- Thursday, February 1 & 8, 2018, 12:30-14:00
After registration you will have access to IA SPROG’s online website “Jump-start”, giving you the possibility to start learning Danish right away.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and will depend on space available. For each course a minimum number of participants is required. IA Sprog reserves the right to cancel a course, if this minimum is not reached.
If you have any questions, you are most welcome to send an email to
Hanne Vesterborg at email@example.com