As an international student or staff member at AAU CPH, you are invited to attend Danish language classes on AAU CPH Campus. The classes are for beginners as well as at intermediate and advanced levels.
- Beginners/module 1: week 38
- Module 2, 3 & 4: week 36
- Module 5: week 35
Tuesdays, 16:30 – 19:00
- Classroom instruction – once a week on campus
- Classes are combined with e-learning and 24-7 access to IA Sprog´s online learning platform (blended learning)
- ”Open study workshops” – once a week on campus
1.080 DKK per module (12 weeks)
You will receive information about payment in the end of August.
Advantages of this opportunity:
- CPR number not required
- No deposit
- No voucher system
- Breaks possible between modules
- No time limit restriction
You can register in the following ways:
- Via the registration link below
- If you are new at AAUCPH: meet us at AAU CPH’s ”International Welcome Day”, Friday August 31, 2018.
- Meet us in the canteen area September 4 & 11, 11:30-14:00
- Module 2-5: August 26, 2018
- Module 1: September 7, 2018
Registration is not binding before payment has been made.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and will depend on space available. For each course, a minimum number of participants is required. IA Sprog reserves the right to cancel a course, if this minimum is not reached.
Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you will have fun building your Danish language skills and preparing yourself for the Danish labour market.
Kind regards IA Sprog at AAU CPH