As an international student or staff member at AAU CPH, you are invited to attend Danish language classes on AAU CPH campus. The classes are for beginners as well as at intermediate and advanced levels.
We offer both Fast-track Winter Courses in January, regular semester courses in February-June and Fast-Track Summer courses in July and August.
Spring Semester Courses 2019:
In the spring semester of 2019, you can choose to take either one or two modules during the semester:
Module 1 & Module 2
Module 2 & Module 3
Module 3 & Module 4A (half of Module 4)
Module 4A & Module 4B
Please note that it is always possible to stop after completing a module.
- Module 1, 2 & 3: week 6 – week 15, 2019
- Module 4A: week 6 – week 14, 2019
- Module 5: week 6 – week 23, 2019
- Module 2 & 3: week 17 – week 26, 2019
- Module 4A & 4B: week 17 – week 24, 2019
- Module 1, 2 & 3: 16.30 – 19.25
Each module consists of 35 lessons spread over a period of 10 weeks (3 ½ lessons per week)
- Module 4A & 4B: 16.30 -19.05
Consists of 48 lessons spread over a period of 16 weeks (3 lessons per week)
- Module 5: 16.30 – 19.25
Consists of 48 lessons spread over a period of 16 weeks (most weeks 3 ½ lessons, some weeks 4 lessons and some weeks 2 lessons per week (planned in relation to the written and oral exams)
- Classroom instruction – once a week on campus
- Classes are combined with e-learning and 24-7 access to IA’s online learning platform (blended learning)
- ”Open study workshop” on campus one afternoon weekly
Module 1, 2 & 3: 1.080 DKK per module
Module 4 & 5: 1.400 DKK per module
You will receive information about payment in the beginning of January
Advantages of this opportunity:
- CPR number not required
- No deposit
- No voucher system
- Breaks possible between modules
- No time limit restriction
You can register in the following ways:
- Via the registration link below
- Meet us on AAU CPH Campus in the canteen area on the following Tuesdays between 14:30 and 16:00. February 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th.
- February 5th (We are flexible, so if you miss the deadline, just send us and email at email@example.com)
Registration is not binding before payment has been made.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and will depend on space available. For each course, a minimum number of participants is required. IA Sprog reserves the right to cancel a course, if this minimum is not reached.
Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you will have fun building your Danish language skills and preparing yourself for the Danish labour market.
Kind regards IA Sprog at AAU CPH