The important differences. IA Sprog has special Danish level 3-courses for Scandinavians in Denmark, who:
▪ Are Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic or Finnish citizens
▪ Live and study / work in Copenhagen
▪ Have a Danish CPR number
▪ Have limited time due to study or work
The courses include pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar and are based on two specially-produced grammar and pronunciation compendiums that focus on the differences between Danish and Swedish and between Danish and Norwegian. All course-material is supplied free of charge.
In class students work on:
▪ Everyday Danish: What does one say at the hospital, in the store, at the bank, etc.
▪ Reading and listening comprehension
▪ Exercises in writing
For more information and registration for the course:
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3888 3233.