Danish Crash Course
A Crash Course as an introduction to the Danish language. Duration 3 weeks.
If you register either for the Danish Crash Course or for a regular Danish course, you will also get access to IA SPROG´s online “Jumpstart” programme, where you can get a feel for the Danish language even before the course begins.
Danish Language Courses by IA Sprog at RDAM
Classes offered by IA SPROG
- meet the legal standards of the Danish Educational Programme (no ECTS credits).
- are designed for both full-degree and exchange students.
- are free of charge to international students – including educational material.
As a supplement to classroom instruction, access will be given to a website with comprehensive audio-visual material, making additional self-study possible. Preparation of homework and special assignments will be expected.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a Danish civil registration number (CPR) before the course start
- Your CPR-number is a prerequisite at that time, as the Danish programme is financed by the municipalities
- You may not register for free Danish lessons with another provider at the same time as you are registered at IA
- You must complete your study of the Danish language within 3 years (please see “The three-year study period”)
Danish for Beginners
Module 1 (Common European Framework of Reference level A1).
There is a mandatory oral exam at the end of this course.
Schedule: You will meet once a week for three lessons, i.e. Thursday 8.30 am – 11.00 am or 9.00 am – 11.30 am.
Intermediate and Advanced Danish
Module 2 – 5 (CEFR level A2-B2): IA Sprog also offers classes on intermediate and advanced level. So if you already know some Danish you can start at your level after a placement interview.
For more information and registration please contact the Course coordinator Sabine Dragsted: firstname.lastname@example.org