Customer-oriented frontrunner. With more than 4000 students and well over 130 employees, IA Sprog is Denmark’s largest language school.
Our main competency is providing Danish lessons for adults – an area IA Sprog has been working in for over 30 years. Through all these years, IA has been a frontrunner in terms of developing new teaching tools and taking advantage of new teaching technologies.
IA Sprog has a customer-oriented approach to its teaching mission. It is the customer’s wishes, goals, and qualifications that are at the centre of IA Sprog’s educational programmes.The most important goal is that students are satisfied and experience real progress. Feedback is a crucial element in the ongoing development of the courses.
We believe in a good and fruitful dialogue with government agencies and businesses. This strengthens IA Sprog as a service and development organization and contributes to the development of new offers.
We believe in competent and committed employees who are allowed to develop and continually qualify themselves, in order to create new thinking and progress at IA Sprog.
- teach based upon the student’s goals and qualifications.
- provide a customer-oriented and flexible educational programmes to suit the students’ and clients’ wishes and needs.
- develop new products and educational tools.
- combine Danish lessons with tuitions in various disciplines.
- further develop and upgrade employee skills and integrate new offers and expertise in teaching.
- carry out quality assurance and tuition evaluation so that our offers always live up to the school’s objectives.